Wearable Technologies’ enhanced PPE is a range of game-changing safety clothing with embedded colour-changing LED lights. These can be set to flash or remain static and are visible at distances of 400 metres. The lights offer an added layer of protection for workers in dark, gloomy, dusty or confined spaces. Our washable high-vis vests are ideal for drivers and on night-time or poor visibility projects where danger runs high such as motorway, offshore or railway construction works. This simple, affordable and effective solution has been extensively tried and tested in the field, over several years, and can make a big difference in terms of worker safety.
• Visible from 400m
• Torch function
• Multiple LED conﬁgurations
• 3 modes: slow ﬂash, quick ﬂash and constant
• Washable – garment can be washed 12 times at 86° F (unplug battery unit before washing)
• EN certiﬁed, Class 2 EN ISO 20471 + A1
• 16 Hours battery life
• USB rechargeable (Lithium-Ion)
• 11 LEDs across front and rear
• Can be supplied in ﬁnished garment form, or in an electronics loom subassembly — to be embedded into your professional workwear or accessories, Hi-Viz or non Hi-Viz
• Ideal for workers in Construction, Logistics, Utilities, Mining and more.
For more information please contact email@example.com.